What should we all do about Martin Marcus?

Sunday 6 September 2009

Martin Marcus Arrested!

I reported money fraud at Metropolitan Police Station in Shoreditch in the beginning of March this year. Nothing has happened during few months but few days ago I received a phone call from the Police that Martin Marcus has been arrested on 25th of August, 2009 in the morning.

To everyone who reads this blog:
1. Please contact the Police to report your case. They told me that everyone should report money fraud and it has impact on how important it is to stop him doing that.
2. Please claim your case in Small Claims Court at http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk - you may not receive any money because he closes his businesses, opens new and goes bankrupt but maybe you will be the lucky one.
3. Please contact Trading Standards in Finchley or Borough you live in and report your case. People at Trading Standards are very effective with what they are doing and so far the only ones who helped people get their money back already.
4. Please contact me with e-mail (citylivinghackney@googlemail.com) if you need any help and you are interested not only in receiving money but stopping Marcus from continuing his frauds.
5. Please contact Mr. Marcus regularly to ask and get your money back. The more often we do it, the more time he needs to spend on answering and dealing with it.

Again, I would like to thank to all people who contact me and cooperate.

Mr. Marcus, I know you read this blog - this is not the end. You have been arrested and you probably lied to the Police again. I will make sure that Police will stop your Economic Crime one day. I will continue my journalism until it happens and you pay money back!

6 comments:

  1. Might be worth detailing the details of the police detective that you have been dealing with so we can all pile into the same guy. I know I can present my current case and my former and current tennants both would like the information.

    Would also be great to get details of his home address as I know a few people who would like to 'visit' him direct if this does not work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom,
    1. I don't want to share any names here on the blog. Please report all your cases to your local Police Station where you can mention that Police in Shoreditch knows him already or you can go to Police Station in Shoreditch (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en-GB&geocode=&q=police+station&sll=51.529251,-0.090326&sspn=0.003771,0.011362&ie=UTF8&radius=0.24&rq=1&ev=zi&ll=51.529251,-0.090326&spn=0.003771,0.011362&z=17&iwloc=B).
    Feel free to contact me with e-mail if you want a name of Detective who works on my cases.

    2. The only address I have is on document I ordered from Companies House. You can find it at http://docs.google.com/View?id=dftn2pmr_2htq2q8fz but I don't know if it is real address. I have never been there. Please update me if you know more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you guys.
    I too have been conned by this git, and am currently awaiting a court case that we have on th 19th of this month.
    Have just read about Martin Marcus' arrest and spoke to Hackney/Shoreditch police, but they could find no details of his arrest. So if you wouldn't mind, I'd love any further details anyone may have. You can e-mail me on leejohnsonphotography@gmail.com
    Also, I would be very happy to collaborate any infromation that we have and support anyone who needs it, I know that eventually this man will get his comeuppance and I truly can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee, I sent to you e-mail.
    I hope this helps.
    Police has arrested him and later they let him go so he is no more attested now.
    He has opened a new office - take a look at my post for address + telephone numbers.
    Good luck with getting your money back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee
    How did the court case go on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to this address he left it in feb 2011 so don't waste your time going there

    ReplyDelete