What should we all do about Martin Marcus?

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Picture of Martin Marcus


Wow, I have something great for you now!
I found a picture of Martin Marcus on Twitter at http://twitter.com/citylets
Yes, the same Martin Marcus who still keeps my £1,700 in his pocket and owes much more money for other people.
Avoid Martin Marcus and City Lets in Finchley!

This is his picture, feel free to tell him that he owes £1,700 for me and much more money for other people if you meet him on the street!

6 comments:

  1. Just fooked him, this week he rented my flat for £800 + bills a month, he put 2 young men in, his cheque to me bounced, i went to throw the boys out, turns out he rented to them for £150 per week inclusive of bills!!!, does not compute, out and out fraud, the poor boys have lost £1400 deposit and are out tomorrow, think ill inform the police

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment, feel free to contact me with e-mail (citylivinghackney@googlemail.com). I am more than happy to help you and your tenants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. martin and his girl friend portia are owing me over £5000.

    ReplyDelete
  4. martin is a thieve and a disgrace to this country. he should be put to justice. he will surely pay for his sin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. martin is still operating in frinchey and he should have been in jail. i feel so sorry for the people he will collect money from again and run away. he is a chronic fraudster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martin Marcus took, over £1500 from me on 9th-june 2009, kept £753 pounds as fees from The landlord and pocketed the remain £753 (which was meant to be held as deposit).
    It stated in the tenancy agreement that the www.mydeposits.co.uk scheme was used. I called them only to find out that nothing had been applied for.

    Martin Marcus is now at station road next to finchley central underground station.

    ReplyDelete