What should we all do about Martin Marcus?

Tuesday 29 November 2011

We're helping other people - great success!

First of all I want to say thank you to all of you who help tracking Martin Marcus. Your involvement in keeping the blog updated and making people aware of his scam is really appreciated. I set up this blog to help other people and make them aware of Martin Marcus' scam so they can avoid being in trouble.
I want to let you know that it all works! All your emails and information I have received from you helped other people to avoid being part of Martin Marcus' scam already. I am receiving emails from people who decided not to talk to Martin Marcus anymore after reading the blog and all your comments.
Please keep this blog going, together we can help each other.

Please contact me on citylivinghackney@googlemail.com, report your problems to Trading Standards and to the Police.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing such useful information. I really appreciate your professional approach .window cleaning

    ReplyDelete